- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access Policy
- Plagiarism Check
- Copy Editing and Proofreading
- References Management
Focus and Scope
7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding are Proceeding that contain Abstract and Full Paper from researchers from Universitas Advent Indonesia (UNAI), Universitas Klabat (Unlkab), Adventist University of Philippine (AUP), Asia-Pacific International University (AIU) and various other universities from several countries participating in the 7th International Scholars' Conference ( 7ISC) held at Advent Indonesia University, Bandung with the theme Knowledge Creation in 4.0 Industrial Age.
This proceeding is expected to be a useful source of information for future use.
We publish original research papers, review articles and case studies which are divided into several strands such as:
- Allied Health
- Business and Governance
- Natural Science
- Art, Humanities, and Social Science
- Engineering and Technology
7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding publish original research papers, review articles and case studies focused on allied health, arts, humanities & social sciences, business & governance, education, engineering & technology, natural sciences, theology as well as related topics. All abstracts are peer-reviewed by at least two referees.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding uses an online submission and review system. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- 7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding Editorial Board is responsible for the selection of papers and the selection of reviewers.
- Articles must typically be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double blind review)
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The final decision of manuscript acceptance shall be made by the Editorial Board according to reviewers critical comments.
- Section Editor will send the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on the reviewers recommendation.
- 7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the proceeding and all communications with reviewers.
Complete Peer Review Policy can be found in this page: Read.
Overall Guideline for Reviewer, including checklist, can be found in this page: Read.
Open Access Policy
7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding by Universitas Advent Indonesia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://jurnal.unai.edu/index.php/7iscproc.
7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding Editorial Board will ensure that every published article will not exceed 30% similarity Score. Plagiarism screening will be conducted by 7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding Editorial Board using Grammarly Plagiarism Checker and Crossref Similarity Check Plagiarism Screening service powered by iThenticate.
About the Crossref Similarity Check service, please visit: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
For a searchable list of all articles in the Crossref Similarity Check database, please visit: www.ithenticate.com/search
Copy Editing and Proofreading
Every article accepted by 7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding shall be an object to Grammarly writing-enhancement program conducted by 7th International Scholars Conference Proceeding Editorial Board.
About Grammarly program, please visit: https://www.grammarly.com