The Effect of Students' Perceptions and Interest in Online Learning Mathematics Towards Mathematics Learning Outcomes

Authors

  • Christina Nely Laamena Pendidikan Matematika FKIP, Universitas Pattimura

https://doi.org/10.35974/jpd.v5i2.2899

Keywords:

student perception, learning interest, learning outcomes

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of student perceptions and student interest in online learning on mathematics learning outcomes. The research method is causal design with a sample of 26 students determined by random sampling (randomly). The population in this study was students of class X SMA Negeri 14 Ambon in the academic year 2020/2021.  The research instrument used a questionnaire and a test, for a student perception questionnaire totaling 25 statement items, for a student learning interest questionnaire totaling 29 statement items. Data analysis used normality test, simple regression analysis and multiple regression which contained linearity test, correlation coefficient, determinant coefficient, t-test and F-test at a significant level = 0.05 with the help of SPSS ver. 25.0. Based on the results of the study, it was concluded that there was no effect of students' perceptions and student interest in online learning on the mathematics learning outcomes of class X SMA Negeri 14 Ambon. The contribution of students' perceptions and interest in learning to learning outcomes is 27% and the remaining 73% is influenced by other variables.

Article Metrics

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Amallia, N., & Unaenah, E. (2018). Analisis Kesulitan Belajar Matematika Pada Siswa Kelas III Sekolah Dasar. Attadib Journal Of Elementary Education, 3(2), 123–133. Retrieved from https://www.jurnalfai-uikabogor.org/index.php/attadib/article/view/414

Annur, M. F., & Hermansyah. (2020). Analisis Kesulitan Mahasiswa Pendidikan Matematika dalam Pembelajaran Daring pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19. Jurnal Kajian, Penelitian Dan Pengembangan Kependidikan, 11, 195–201.

Dewi, Wahyu Aji Fatma. (2020). Dampak COVID-19 Terhadap Implementasi

Pembelajaran Daring Di Sekolah Dasar. Edukatif: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan, 2 (1).

https://www.edukatif.org/index.php/edukatif/article/view/89

Haryanto, H. Y., & Arif, S. (2021). Persepsi Siswa Terhadap Pembelajaran Daring Mata Pelajaran Pendidikan Jasmani Olahraga dan Kesehatan. Journal of Physical Activity and Sports (JPAS), 2(2), 1–6. https://doi.org/10.53869/jpas.v2i2.131

Hasanah, P. M., Martati, B., & Rahayu, A. P. (2021). Analisis Faktor Penyebab Kesulitan Berhitung Permulaan Pada Anak Usia 4-5Tahun di TK Aisyiyah Bustanul Athfal 14 Surabaya. Pedagogi : Jurnal Anak Usia Dini Dan Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini, 7(1), 116. https://doi.org/10.30651/pedagogi.v7i1.6999

Kurniasari, A.,Pribowo, F.S.P.,Putra, D.A., 2020. Analisis Efektivitas Pelaksanaanbelajar Dari Rumah (BDR)Selama Pandemi Covid-19. Jurnal Review Pendidikan Dasar: Jurnal Kajian Pendidikan dan Hasil Penelitian. 6 (3) , 246–253.

https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/PD/article/view/10423/4382

Megawanti, P., Megawati, E., & Nurkhafifah, S. (2020). Persepsi Peserta Didik terhadap PJJ pada Masa Pandemi COVID-19. Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan, 7(2), 75–82.

Rahmawati, N. R., Rosida, F. E., & Kholidin, F. I. (2020). Analisis Pembelajaran Daring Saat Pandemi Di Madrasah Ibtidaiyah. SITTAH: Journal of Primary Education, 1(2), 139–148. https://doi.org/10.30762/sittah.v1i2.2487

Ricardo, R., & Meilani, R. I. (2017). Impak Minat dan Motivasi Belajar Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa. Jurnal Pendidikan Manajemen Perkantoran, 2(2), 79. https://doi.org/10.17509/jpm.v2i2.8108

Sadikin, A., & Hamidah, A. (2020). Pembelajaran Daring di Tengah Wabah Covid-19. Biodik, 6(2), 109–119. https://doi.org/10.22437/bio.v6i2.9759

Syarifudin, A. S. (2020). Impelementasi Pembelajaran Daring Untuk Meningkatkan Mutu Pendidikan Sebagai Dampak Diterapkannya Social Distancing. Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Dan Sastra Indonesia Metalingua, 5(1), 31–34. https://doi.org/10.21107/metalingua.v5i1.7072

Yunitasari, R., & Hanifah, U. (2020). Pengaruh Pembelajaran Daring terhadap Minat Belajar Siswa pada Masa COVID 19. Edukatif : Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 2(3), 232–243. https://doi.org/10.31004/edukatif.v2i3.142

Published

2022-07-31

How to Cite

Laamena, C. N. (2022). The Effect of Students’ Perceptions and Interest in Online Learning Mathematics Towards Mathematics Learning Outcomes. Jurnal Padegogik, 5(2), 63-75. https://doi.org/10.35974/jpd.v5i2.2899